Thursday, June 19, 2008

from the mouth of babes...

not what you think. in just the past 15 minutes (!!!) I have removed, from Charlotte's mouth:

four dot stickers, left on the ground by Elisabeth (the kind that offices use to place on files)
a baseball that is pretty dirty, last touched by Elisabeth
two double A batteries (!!! I have no earthly idea how she got ahold of these)
a piece of trim from our plantation shutters that still needs to be put up

I did not reach her in time to remove:

goldfish crackers left on the ground by Elisabeth
chocolate chip cookie bits left on the ground by Elisabeth

She really is like a Roomba. That's just 15 minutes folks. I imagine that we did not have these Hoover issues with Elisabeth because, as you can see from above, most of the things that get left down are directly related to Elisabeth. All in all, I think we're pretty lucky we haven't had to heimlich Charlotte yet.

No comments: