Thursday, June 11, 2009

Email that I got at work today...

Here is an email chain between Miss Elisabeth and me. I was able to understand almost everything. I'll post the translation tomorrow if no one comes up with it... I really love getting emails from Elisabeth at work. This is 100% her doing, no help from grownups.

From: Elisabeth at 9:29am

DER MOMMY I POKED MISLTHWITHU SDARPIN CONSDINC ANDMEHAVTHESAMSHRTS LOVE ELISABETH
________________________________

From: Me at 9:37am

You and Constance have the same shirts?? That is very exciting!
Are you ok from getting poked?
_________________________________

From: Elisabeth at 10:37am

SILEHISTATMELOVELISABETH

(editorial: one of our cats is named Silly)

_________________________________

From: Me, at 10:42am

She smacked me yesterday after I said goodnight to you

__________________________________

Obviously, we need to work on appropriate spacing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Does she read your emails too? She's doing great!

Amy said...

oh, and I think, with your responses, I was able to translate.