Saturday, January 19, 2008

Charlotte's first food

Lest you think I have completely forgotten about my other child: Charlotte got to have her first bit of real people food yesterday. If you can count organic oatmeal ground to bits and mixed with breast milk as real people food. She seemed to like it. However, I think she'd prefer to just suck on the bib. We were actually considering just putting the oatmeal on the bib and feeding her that way instead of with a spoon.

Elisabeth helped feed her which was pretty cute. Gotta watch that kid though - she'll shove a huge spoonful all the way down her throat. And then this morning she said "now Charlotte can have cupcakes!!!"

Also, Charlotte is about 95% of the way towards rolling from back to front. Any day now. And, she was up on her hands and knees yesterday. I'm fairly sure that was by accident but I looked over and about died. She cannnnnnnnot crawl for another, oh, 3 years. How will I chase 2 of them????

No comments: