Saturday, January 12, 2008

one of those days

Yesterday was one of those days. I can't even craft humorous anecdotes about it. I darn near lost my head. Poor Charlotte is sick, and teething. This meant she didn't sleep at all. I study during naptimes. So in addition to being frustrated by having a screeeeeeeaming baby, I didn't get anywhere near my requisite study hours done.

on a positive note, she is definitely sitting up now. I know this because it is physically impossible to help Elisabeth go pee on a big potty in a restaurant while holding Charlotte. So I set up the diaper changing pad on the floor (it was a really nice floor, if that makes you think of me in a better light...) and set Charlotte on it praying she wouldn't flop over. Luckily for everyone, Elisabeth did her business and we both washed our hands before Charlotte fell over. So that's how long she can sit up.

ok, that is all. back to real property. the law of mortgages - arg. did we really study this in property class? I have no recollection of it. later today, family Costco outing. Perhaps returning with an elliptical machine for the basement. Also perhaps returning with sanity, although - this is definitely less likely than returning with exercise equipment.

No comments: