Saturday, March 29, 2008

big week for Charlotte

This has really been a huge week, developmentally, for Miss Charlotte. As of today we can say she is crawling. She's not fast, but she gets from point A to point B entirely on her hands and knees. She also pulls up on things now, much to her delight. She repeats "ba ba ba ba" if you say it to her. She looks to be getting a tooth.

She gets so excited by seeing other kids. She flaps her little arms and kicks her legs and yells "eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" until they pay attention to her.

That's all for today. I just wanted to document the day we can claim Charlotte crawled. I think I'm getting sick, so I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow maybe I'll post a couple of videos of Elisabeth singing and a pretty funny picture of her in some new dress up clothes that our neighbor gave her. Elisabeth dictionary entry: "tippy shoes" = high heels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she's growing too quickly!

I can't believe how much the girls have grown, the time just flies.