Friday, March 14, 2008

bored.

For those of you keeping score, I made it 6 days without any studying or work and now I'm bored. Maybe I will go to med school now.

We were scheduled to go to the Reston Zoo this morning, but the stinking zoo doesn't open until tomorrow for the season. Mr. Knick Knack is a germ riddled illness festival during cold and flu season. We have shopped Costco to death. The National Zoo doesn't have parking. I hate the playground. I already taught Elisabeth how to have staring contests and now she demands that I look away so she can win, or she purposely looks away to let me win. Hardly any fun anymore.

OK I'm off to figure out where exactly we're going this morning so that one of us doesn't end up in a padded room (as a side note, I don't know that padded rooms are all that bad... safe for kids, retreats for mommies, maybe even more marketable than a media room?)

No comments: