Monday, April 7, 2008

I love you so...

Charlotte, being all of 8 months old, tends to bang her toys on things. Today, she banged it on Elisabeth's leg. Immediately I hear a whiny 3 yr old, "mooooommmmmmmmy, she's banging it on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I said, "Charlotte is a baby. She doesn't know that she's not supposed to bang it on you. She's doing it because she loves you."

Thirty seconds later, I hear, "Charlotte, I love you so I'm banging on you." Then a minute later I see Elisabeth pushing Charlotte away from her toys and saying, "Charlotte, I love you so I'm pushing you away."

Clearly my message misfired.

In other news, the Virginia Board of Bar Examiners has decided that my score on the ethics exam is high enough to consider me ethical. In a few more weeks we'll find out if they consider me competent.

2 comments:

whatsthedeal said...

YAY! Congrats! I am predicting you will also pass the bar with flying colors. :)

Pamela said...

Congrats!! I have no doubts you will pass the bar either.