Wednesday, February 27, 2008

halfway there!

I'm halfway through the exam. Yesterday was the harder part, in my opinion. All essays. And, I think I did ok. But I'm not allowing myself to look up answers so for all I know I rambled on and on about the wrong things. Today is just multiple choice and although I'm awful at multiple choice, its easier to prepare for.

The girls are doing well in the hotel, they certainly wore Doug out yesterday. Charlotte won't take a bottle, she loves her mommy. And Elisabeth is acting like all she's eaten is sugar for three days, she's crazy. But she said the cutest thing to me yesterday morning before I left. She said, and I quote:
"Mommy, you'll get all of the answers right. You studied studied studied. When Melissa took the exam, she been nervous. But she passed. And then she got to play with Sam! And you will get to play with me!"

The second bit about my friend Melissa is something that Doug told Elisabeth the night before. But she got the whole "you'll get all of the answers right" business out of her own head. Very sweet. She alllllmost made her mommy get teary eyed.

We'll be travelling home right after the exam. And then, as Elisabeth said, I'll get to play with her. And boy does she ever have a list of things we're going to do...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You will feel so much better when the exam is finished. I know Heather did. :)

Clayton said...

Knock it out! You are all over this.

whatsthedeal said...

Dude. We, like, totally did it. :) For real.