Monday, February 25, 2008

radio silence

We're off to Norfolk this morning. We have everything packed. You know how all of those home sale shows on HGTV tell you to declutter before you sell your house? It turns out all you really have to do is take your kids to a hotel for a few days and all of the junk ends up packed to come with you. But, we will want not! And this time, we get to bring my clothes too! No early morning run to Target for a business suit, not this time...

Two days of exam - Tuesday and Wednesday. Then we'll pack everyone back in the car and get home late Wednesday night. Think good thoughts for me, and well - for Doug too. I don't envy him with two girls in a hotel with nothing really to do. I'm very glad to have my fan club with me, though.

See you on the flip side!

No comments: